TRACK LISTING: Ariana Grande – ‘My Everything’
Ariana Grande unveils the official tracklisting of her second studio album, ‘My Everything’.
The 21-year-old pint-sized vocalist’s album consist of only 11 songs and an intro. One sad note about the album is that it is filled with features. Out of the 11 tracks, an incredible number of 7 are features. Also the much hyped collaboration with Chris Brown was not included in the album.
The album is preceded by the commercially successful lead single, ‘Problem’. The Iggy Azalea-assisted track has so far peaked at No.2 on the Billboard Hot 100.
‘My Everything’ will hit stores on August 25, 2014
Check out the full track listing below
- Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)
- One Last Time
- Why Try
- Break Free (feat. Zedd)
- Best Mistake (feat. Big Sean)
- Be My Baby (feat. Cashmere Cat)
- Break Your Heart Right Back (feat. Childish Gambino)
- Love Me Harder (feat. The Weeknd)
- A Little Bit Of Your Heart
- Hands On Me (A$AP Ferg)
- My Everything